What is the procedure
After a first meeting and discussion of the project with the client about the objectives, needs and expectations for the product, a price quote will be issued. We offer an one off price based on a project, but we can keep the work under a budget set by our client. Deadlines are discussed immediately afterwards.
After the agreement we immediately start working on the project and most of the time we deliver 1 week before the deadline.
HOW WILL WE COMMUNICATE
During our development stage we keep offer scheduled weekly meetings in which we discuss the progress of the project.
We are also offer the ability to our clients to reach to us with any means they prefer, or even request setup a non-scheduled meeting.
HOW WILL WE SUPPORT YOU
While we are conducting our project development and from the feedback we receive from our client, we can adjust the methodology, tasks, etc and update the workflow and the result if needed.
We also offer support on all our finished projects about anything involving the design and engineering process of c3m
When we have a perfect understanding of the project and its details, we give a total, all inclusive price quote for the whole project. We require 20% deposit upfront and the rest 80% when we finish the project and hand you the files.
We can also split project stages and keep it under a budget set by our client.